tor. 06. okt.|
Online Training Series
Welcome to the training series "From doing to being" with Bettina Deuster and Georgia Marvin. Pricing: 600 NOK for each training session, 1600 NOK (200 NOK discount) if you sign up for all at once.
Tid og sted
06. okt. 2022, 18:00 – 21:00 CEST
This fall we welcome you to a three part training series with Bettina Deuster and Georiga Marvin!
The theme for this training series is “from doing to being”. We will explore in a Hakomi way the possibility of shifting from the habit of automatic doing to an experience of dropping into being. Being human, vulnerable and present. Having a heart that connects us with others in a felt and compassionate way. We can all be a healing presence for each other when we allow to relax into the magic of a heartfelt presence. From that place we will create and explore the different types of Hakomi experiments that support self-discovery and healing.
Check time difference here.
1600 NOK if you sign up for the entire five part series at once.
600 NOK for each 3 hour session.
Unsure what NOK is in your currency, try this currenncy converter.
*We have no extra transfer fees for our online events.
- You can pay directly when you register with debit/credit card or PayPal,
- From Norway you can pay with VIPPS. Choose manual payment in the checkout and follow the instructions.
- If you're not able to pay with debit/credit card or PayPal we do offer other payment methods: regular bank transaction, Wise and Revolut. Then you need to register by sending us an email to email@example.com and we will send you an invoice with a 14 day payment due date.
- Want to pay in installments? There are many ways you can pay in installments to us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make a suitable arrangement.
Entire training series
kr 1 600,00
October 6, November 3, December 8. 200 NOK discount when you sign up for the entire series at once.
kr 1 600,000
October 6th. "From doing to being"
November 3rd. "From doing to being"
December 8th. "From doing to being"