lør. 29. apr.|
Multilevel training in Oslo
Welcome to our 2-day multilevel training guided by Bettina Deuster! 🧡
Tid og sted
29. apr., 10:00 CEST – 30. apr., 18:00 CEST
Helsehuset iSenter, Glads vei 20, 0489 Oslo, Norge
Click on the "Read More" ("Les Mer" ) button to see all the details about the event.
We're excited to announce our upcoming multilevel training in Oslo, guided by Bettina Deuster from April 29th to 30th! Join a two-day training that's perfect for anyone who's new to the method.
What you will learn
In a Hakomi multilevel training, we'll practice the art of heartfelt relating, fostering safe and healing connections with others. Deepening our ability to be fully present with one another and to observe the nonverbal communication that occurs in each moment, often outside our conscious awareness.
Through the training, you'll learn how to interpret these nonverbal signs and create meaningful experiments based on your observations. These Hakomi experiments aim to uncover the unconscious patterns of experience and help us identify what we need, gaining freedom of choice.
This weekend's training will explore our relationship with the mind's infinite and remarkable ability to imagine. Depending on our earlier experiences and learning, we may experience freedom and access to this source of creativity, or fear and avoidance. The awareness gained through exploring our inner beliefs and automatic behaviors will open us to the limitless potential of this inner resource.
Read more about the Hakomi method here.
The training is of special interest for:
- People invested in their personal growth, parents, helping profesionals, teachers.
- Psychotherapists, bodyworkers, health profesionals.
- People interested in creative team work and managers with stress-wise approaches.
A multilevel training means that the training is open for both new and experienced to the Hakomi method..
This training counts as foundational training to become a Hakomi practitioner (45 training days).
About this specific training
Trainer: Bettina Deuster
Language: English and Norwegian
About the Venue: Helsehuset iSenter is situated close to the city center of Oslo. 5 minutes with the tram 11 or 12 from Storo. It's also easy to get free parking in the area.
We will have a 90 minutes lunch break each day. You can choose to bring your own food, or go to one of the many cafes in the area.
Weekend (2 days of training) : 2200 NOK
-Early bird pricing when registering before April 10, after this date: 2400 NOK
Only Saturday (1 day of training): 1100 NOK
-Early bird pricing when registering before April 10, after this date: 1200 NOK
We're so looking forward to this event, and want to let you know that we need a minimum number of participants to make the training happen. So, if you're interested in joining, we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible.
We want to make this training accessible and we offer flexible payment options, including installment plans and delayed payment options with our invoices.
- You can pay with card or VIPPS directly when you register.
- If you want to pay with VIPPS follow the instructions under manual payment, or have this QR code ready before you register.
- It's also possible to get an invoice with a 14 day due date and pay with bank transaction, Wise (TransferWise) or Revolut. Then you need to send an additional email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this when you register. Please choose this method only if payment by card or VIPPS isn't an option for you.
- If you want to pay in installments (two or three), you can do so with an extra charge of 30 NOK. Write to email@example.com before you register, so that we can come to an agreement that works for you:)
- Unsure what NOK is in your currency, try this currenncy converter.
- N.B. : Remember to read our terms and conditions for in person training before registration. Registration is binding.
For participants coming from abroad:
First of all: Welcome to Norway!
Near by the venue is a low-cost hostel called Haraldsheim hostel. If looking for other hotels or air bnb, search for the Storo or Nydalen area, then you're a short trip from both the training venue at the city center.
Join the group in person trainings in Norway to get more information about travelling to Oslo, Norway and connect with other participants.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chat.
Day 1 multilevel training
Day 2 Multilevel training
kr 2 400,00
2 day (29-30 April) Multilevel Hakomi Training.
kr 2 400,00
Saturday 29 April
kr 1 200,00
kr 1 200,000