fre. 27. jan.|
Multilevel training in Oslo
Welcome to an introduction to the Hakomi Method on Friday evening followed by a two day multilevel training. Look at the ticket section for different options to join in. Early bird pricing until January 15.
Tid og sted
27. jan., 18:00 CET – 29. jan., 18:00 CET
Helsehuset iSenter, Glads vei 20, 0489 Oslo, Norge
Click on the "Read More" ("Les Mer" ) button to see all the details about the event.
What you will learn
In Hakomi we work with “little experiments in Mindfulness” and we train a state of mind that we call “Loving Presence”. Thus we create a space in which the people participating can regulate themselves emotionally and explore their habitual ways of relating to themselves, other people and aspects of their lives.
This aspects could be related to their self-esteem, self-care, personal power, feelings of safety and unsafety, boundaries and other core aspects that could be generating unnecessary suffering.
Provided in a state of Loving Presence (which is trainable), this space facilitates a co-regulation of the nervous system and creates the optimal state to explore all this issues.
Being done in relationship it helps with the creation of new experiences that can be integrated and taken into our every day life. Thus, widen the range of possibilities in which we live our lives.
It is based on the statement: “Consciousness creates choice and choice leads to more freedom”.
Read more about the Hakomi method here.
The training is of special interest for:
- People invested in their personal growth, parents, helping profesionals, teachers.
- Psychotherapists, bodyworkers, health profesionals.
- People interested in creative team work and managers with stress-wise approaches.
A multilevel training means that the training is open for both new and experienced to the Hakomi method..
This training counts as foundational training to become a Hakomi practitioner (45 training days).
About this specific training
Trainer: Bettina Deuster
Language: English and Norwegian
About the Venue: Helsehuset iSenter is situated close to the city center of Oslo. 5 minutes with the tram 11 or 12 from Storo. It's also easy to get free parking in the area.
Lunch: We will have a 90 minutes lunch break each day. You can choose to bring your own food, or go to one of the many cafes in the area. On Saturday you can join in on ordering vegetarian/vegan Indian food from a local cafe (90 NOK). If you want to join in, take a look at this menu, add the Saturday lunch ticket, and write which dish you want in the registration form.
Friday intro: 400 NOK
-Early bird pricing when registering before January 15, after this date: 450 NOK)
Friday intro + weekend: 2400 NOK
-50 % discount on the Friday intro, 200 NOK, when registering for intro + entire weekend
-Early bird pricing when registering before January 15, after this date: 2625 NOK
Weekend (2 days of training) : 2200 NOK
-Early bird pricing when registering before January 15, after this date: 2400 NOK
Only Saturday January 28 (1 day of training): 1100 NOK
-Early bird pricing when registering before January 15, after this date: 1200 NOK
- You can pay with card or VIPPS directly when you register.
- If you want to pay with VIPPS follow the instructions under manual payment, or have this QR code ready before you register.
- It's also possible to get an invoice with a 14 day due date and pay with bank transaction, Wise (TransferWise) or Revolut. Then you need to send an additional email to email@example.com to request this when you register. Please choose this method only if payment by card or VIPPS isn't an option for you.
- If you want to pay in installments (two or three), you can do so with an extra charge of 30 NOK. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org before you register, so that we can come to an agreement that works for you:)
- Unsure what NOK is in your currency, try this currenncy converter.
- N.B. : Remember to read our terms and conditions for in person training before registration. Registration is binding.
For participants coming from abroad:
First of all: Welcome to Norway!
Near by the venue is a low-cost hostel called Haraldsheim hostel. If looking for other hotels or air bnb, search for the Storo or Nydalen area, then you're a short trip from both the training venue at the city center.
Join the group in person trainings in Norway to get more information about travelling to Oslo, Norway and connect with other participants.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or through the chat.
2 timer 30 minutter
Day 1 multilevel training
Intro session (early bird)
Intro session on Friday. Early bird pricing until January 15.
Intro + weekend (early bird)
kr 2 400,00
Friday intro session + 2 day multilevel Hakomi training. Early bird until January 15. 50% discount (200 NOK) on the Friday intro session when registering for intro + entire weekend.
kr 2 400,000
Weekend/2 days (early bird)
kr 2 200,00
2 day (Saturday and Sunday) multilevel Hakomi training. Early bird pricing until January 15.
kr 2 200,000
Saturday January28(early bird)
kr 1 100,00
Early bird pricing until January 15.
kr 1 100,000
Lunch on Saturday
Vegetarian/Vegan Indian dish. Look at the menu and write what you want in the registration form