4 days multilevel training
Time and place
About The Event
1 day of training: 1100 NOK
2 days of training: 2200 NOK
3 days of training: 3000 NOK (early bird price- booking before February 1st 2020, then: 3300 NOK)
4 days of training: 4000 NOK (early bird price- booking before February 1st 2020, then: 4400 NOK)
- If you are new to hakomi and can only one or two days, you have to come the first training day (or the two first days).
- Got an intro-coupon? The intro coupons work on full price only, not early bird price. Write the code in the comments/questions section in the registration form.
- We will have a 90 minutes lunch break. You can choose to bring your own food, go and eat at one of the many cafees on Sørenga/Barcode or join a group of people to order food through Foodora in the first mini break.
TRAINERS: Bettina Deuster and Gabriela Valdez
You can get to know the trainers through our mini-workshop on Zoom December 5. Tickets 200 NOK. Book this workshop here
- The training will be in taught in english. But advanced English skills is not necessary.
For Norwegian participants:
- Dette arrangmentet kan betales med Vipps-faktura eller nettbank m/kidnummer. Vipps-nummer bruker vi kun til donasjoner.
- Dersom du vil delbetale (2-3 omganger) er fristen for påmelding 20 januar. Les mer om delbetaling her.
For participants coming from abroad:
- Participants from Europe (both EU and non-EU): When you book the training you can choose to pay with Transferwise (no extra fee) or by regular bank transaction (+50 NOK, choose SHARED COSTS). The forced SHARED COSTS is because of new EU regulations. So we will recommend you to use Transferwise.
- Participants from outside Europe: When you pay you choose the option OUR which means thats issuer pays all the expenses. We will recommend you to use the app TransferWise. A lot cheaper and faster than a regular international transaction.
- Haraldsheim hostel. Low-cost and children friendly. On the other side of town of the venue, but a short subway trip from Sinsen to Jernbanetorget
- City box. Low-cost hotel near by the venue.
- Saga poshtel. Low-cost hostel (but higher than Haraldsheim) near by the venue.
- Club 27. Low-cost backpacker hostel. Not for people under the age of 18. Near by the venue.
- If you want an AirBnb-apartment near by the venue, write Sørenga (Sorenga), Gamblebyen, Grønland or Oslo sentrum.
N.B. : Remember to read our terms and conditions for training before registration. Registration is binding.