tor. 20. feb.|
4 days multilevel training
Our main trainer Bettina is bringing trainer Gabriela Valdez from Mexico to Oslo! The venue for training will be at the harbor of Oslo (Sørenga). Early bird pricing for 3 and 4 days until February 1st.
Tid og sted
20. feb. 2020, 10:00 – 23. feb. 2020, 18:00
DNT Friluftshuset, Sørengkaia 122, 0194 Oslo, Norge
1 day of training: 1100 NOK
2 days of training: 2200 NOK
3 days of training: 3000 NOK (early bird price- booking before February 1st 2020, then: 3300 NOK)
4 days of training: 4000 NOK (early bird price- booking before February 1st 2020, then: 4400 NOK)
- If you are new to hakomi and can only one or two days, you have to come the first training day (or the two first days).
- Got an intro-coupon? The intro coupons work on full price only, not early bird price. Write the code in the comments/questions section in the registration form.
- We will have a 90 minutes lunch break. You can choose to bring your own food, go and eat at one of the many cafees on Sørenga/Barcode or join a group of people to order food through Foodora in the first mini break.
TRAINERS: Bettina Deuster and Gabriela Valdez
You can get to know the trainers through our mini-workshop on Zoom December 5. Tickets 200 NOK. Book this workshop here
- The training will be in taught in english. But advanced English skills is not necessary.
For Norwegian participants:
- Dette arrangmentet kan betales med Vipps-faktura eller nettbank m/kidnummer. Vipps-nummer bruker vi kun til donasjoner.
- Dersom du vil delbetale (2-3 omganger) er fristen for påmelding 20 januar. Les mer om delbetaling her.
For participants coming from abroad:
- Participants from Europe (both EU and non-EU): When you book the training you can choose to pay with Transferwise (no extra fee) or by regular bank transaction (+50 NOK, choose SHARED COSTS). The forced SHARED COSTS is because of new EU regulations. So we will recommend you to use Transferwise.
- Participants from outside Europe: When you pay you choose the option OUR which means thats issuer pays all the expenses. We will recommend you to use the app TransferWise. A lot cheaper and faster than a regular international transaction.
- Haraldsheim hostel. Low-cost and children friendly. On the other side of town of the venue, but a short subway trip from Sinsen to Jernbanetorget
- City box. Low-cost hotel near by the venue.
- Saga poshtel. Low-cost hostel (but higher than Haraldsheim) near by the venue.
- Club 27. Low-cost backpacker hostel. Not for people under the age of 18. Near by the venue.
- If you want an AirBnb-apartment near by the venue, write Sørenga (Sorenga), Gamblebyen, Grønland or Oslo sentrum.
N.B. : Remember to read our terms and conditions for training before registration. Registration is binding.